A.V. Home Care Services
Financial Assistance Program and Payment Options
At A.V. Home Care Services, we work hard to find you the most affordable service plan that matches your needs and particular service requests. Perhaps you qualify for Medicare or Medicaid services, or maybe you are eligible for one of our many government or privately funded programs at a reduced fee. Our nurses review all criteria for reduced-cost services with new or potential clients in their first assessment visit to assure that you get the best price for the services you want.
If you do not qualify for any of our many funded programs and do not have private insurance, A.V. Home Care Services is able to offer reduced prices on a sliding scale for anyone in need of our support. Consideration for any reduced cost requires disclosure of income and expenses per month. No one in need is refused services for inability to pay.
- TXX Homemaker and Adult in Home Care: Monthly income limit is $1218.00 to qualify
- TIIIB Health Aide: Must be over 60 years of age and require personal care assistance.
- Choices for Independence: Must meet medical as well as income guidelines
(Nursing Home level of care/Medicaid-eligible income)
- Veteran’s Administration Benefit: Per VA guidelines
- Private Pay (Bath Care, Homemaking, Companion): Prices may vary with extended travel times, evening/weekend coverage or for 24/7 special assignments.
- Boutique House Cleaning: You pick the household chores you would like completed, and we send a team to do it for a flat fee.
You should know:
- You will be billed monthly for services and payment is due within 30 days.
- AVHCS needs at least 24 hour advance notice for non-emergency cancellation of your scheduled visit. Please realize that a $25 fee will be billed to your account for last minute cancellations or if you are not home when staff arrives.
- AVHCS Nurses are your resource for questions about State or Federally funded monies that may help you offset your out-of-pocket costs.
- Clients are asked to renew their sliding scale information with us every year to receive ongoing consideration for fee reduction.
Donate to “Dorothy’s Gift” and share the gift of home care “someone who needs help.”